Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Inta Feen... another social networking app added to the queue

Inta Feen
This year has witnessed the birth of another social networking app with the famous "check-in" feature. I would say it's an app that is places centric, unlike Facebook or Twitter that are more people centric.

                         

The thing with this app is, even though I am seeing twitter updates with people checking in using Inta Feen, I am unable to sign up for an awkward "e-mail already in use" error, which means that I can't give a final verdict on the app. All I can say is this is a huge bug that needs to be fixed soon, especially because the app is just starting out and only has below 600 followers, but this number is growing exponentially.

The app differentiates itself as "The first Arab location-based game", which I am yet to understand, especially with a very fierce competitor breathing down its neck; Foursquare.

No comments:

Post a Comment